I told the boys they could go through our old costumes and find something or make their own this year. (We have a million costumes.) They totally ran with it! I love what they came up with. My little Talker however was SET on Optimus Prime. We bought his.
I DID get a lot of guff for making mine though. "Mom, you actually cut up a BOOK!?!" I like the finished product though. No regrets!

![]() |
| In his world this is an assassin. |
![]() |
| Wearwolf |
![]() |
| Dog Knight |
![]() |
| Blue Crayon |
![]() |
| An assassin. (Do you think they hang out?) |
![]() |
| Optimus Prime |
![]() |
| Book Fairy (Wings view) |
![]() |
| Book Fairy (Front view) |








I love your book fairy...as long as it was a poorly-written book you cut up. :D
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorably clever! Love it!
ReplyDelete