Monday, October 29, 2012

Waiting for Hurricane Sandy

Mr Imagination side one.

Mr. Imagination side two
"My pumpkin is scary, your argument is invalid."

Mr. D.A. side one.

Mr. D.A. side two.

Mr. Geography does not like characters with mouths!
(I have my own ideas as to his reasons... I'm probably right.)

Mr. Geography side two.

Mr. Right.
"No room for mouth.
Plenty of room for message."

Mr. Music. and his masterpiece.

Mr. Play decided he wanted to carve a pumpkin. When we all got together to work on our pumpkins he drew a face then took it to dad. "I need to cut it out." How could Dad resist. He did an awesome job!

Mr. Play showing off his carved pumpkin and his finger-light.

This is mine. I love turning them on their sides and using the stem as a nose. So fun.

And Dad's. "This is a smile." BAH!

1 comment:

  1. I saw on facebook that you are all doing fine. I'm so glad! Our prayers are with you all!

    ReplyDelete