![]() |
| Here I go! |
![]() |
| Hey Mom. Look at this. (That is actually what he said before staning there like this. Silly boy!) |
![]() |
| Let me show you how to race a motorcycle! |
![]() |
| Heh heh! |
![]() |
| I think I got it Dad. |
![]() |
| Hi. I'm on the top. |
![]() |
| Sure you can get on, but wait until I'm done alright. |
![]() |
| Are you taking a picture of me? |
![]() |
| And ready for take-off. |
![]() |
| HEAD FIRST! |
![]() |
| Which of my children is getting into trouble now? |
![]() |
| BLAH! |
![]() |
| Hi Mom. Take a picture of me. |
![]() |
| Which way to get up? |
![]() |
| Did you get the picture? |
![]() |
| And then I was thinking we could take over the world............... |
![]() |
| Ooops. |
![]() |
| Rock on! |
![]() |
| Let me show you how it's done Dad. |
![]() |
| Hey Mom. You want to see something funny? |




















No comments:
Post a Comment