Once things got going it was the closest thing to a perfect baptism as I could have ever imagined. I even got a couple of comments on how it really was the best baptism several of our attendees had ever been to. The talks (given by Nana and Grandma Crimson) were concise and even though they were directed at Mr. Prince were very informative and beautiful. And the baptism and confirmation were beautiful. The prayers were given by Papa and Grandpa Crimson and they were...well...beautiful! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! The best part was Mr. Prince. He was excited and really listened to the talks, he soaked everything in and enjoyed his special day.
Here are some pics of our beautiful family and beautiful friends on the beautiful day of a beautiful baptism!
What a wonderful day!! So glad it turned out beautifully! LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! You're boys are growing into amazing young men. I love you guys. And I miss you very much.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wonderful pictures and post. It was a perfect day. Four down, two (or more) to go.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love those beautiful baptism days! Only one more to go for us, next year.
ReplyDeleteYay! It was a beautiful day. I particularly love the photo of you and Mr. Prince. You look radiant!
ReplyDeleteps-I miss you already