Okay, today Puppy comes crying and running to me and says. "Mom I don't want to be touched!" Blue Tiger was chasing him so I asked him to come sit down and talk to me. I asked him why he was so insistent that he touch Puppy. He told me he was sure Puppy was lying to him and he could prove it. So, I asked the logical question. "How can you prove it by touching him?"
He went on to explain to me that there is a spot on your neck where you can feel your heartbeat and he came up with the idea that if you could ask the person a question while touching that spot you could see if their heart beat faster when they answered the question. And if it did, they were lying.
Okay I sat there with my mouth to the floor for what felt like a very long time and then asked where he had heard this. "I just thought of it." My mouth was still on the floor.
That's when I told him about lie detectors and praised him repeatedly for being so brilliant. He told me I could stop talking about him now and asked if he could play Pokemon.
Wow!
ReplyDeletevery impressive!
ReplyDelete