Sunday, July 25, 2010

Book of Mormon Trip

My hubby and three older boys have been gone for just over two weeks. Trust me, it has felt like a lot longer! They will get home late tonight.
We told our boys that when they finish a book of scripture we will take them to the part of the world where that book was written. Within the last year Star, Spike, and Blue Tiger have all finished the Book of Mormon. So, that is where they have been. Mostly in Guatemala and Mexico. There are more areas to see, but we decided to go with a tour and this seemed like the most comprehensive. Dad told me that he has been super pleased with the tour and has been really grateful that we chose the one we did.
The boys have had a great time.
The little boys have missed their big brothers and Dad terribly. But we've had some fun while they've been gone. I understand they have a few thousand pictures. I am sure Spike took the most. We will sort them out and be posting more. And I am going to have the boys update their blogs with thoughts about their trips. So, check in for further details later.

6 comments:

  1. It looks like your trip was fantastico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! How cool!!! I am very jealous! But hey, we might get to Cedar City this year! Yay! It's closer to Mexico! :D Looks like they had a great time. What a wonderful idea. I may have to steal this one, too. I mean, you'll be paying, right? (hee,hee) Now, when they read the New Testament I will REALLY be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful experience. They will always remember this. Just wait until they finish the Bible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to an evening of pictures and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow--what a wonderful experience for your boys! that's the best idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing... that's what the two of you are... simply amazing! Great idea! Wish I had thought of it earlier, hehehe... now I need to save up for my own Book of Mormon tour. Think I can convince Joe I need a different tour for each time I've finished the Book of Mormon? Hehehe. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete